Arogyam Allergy Rakshak Ghee is made of pure cow ghee and Anu oil under careful consideration of Ayurved Sar Sangrah. This excellent combination allows clear nasal passage of allergens, phlegm, and congestion in the airways. A simple and effective formulation to use that enhances the sensory organs and balances the Tridosha (Vata, Pitta, Kapha).
Method of application:
- Put the glass bottle in a bowl of warm water.
- When it becomes liquid, put 2-2 drops of this Allergy Rakshak Ghee in the nostrils with the dropper given alongside.
- Rest for at least 5 minutes after putting in the ghee.
Pure Cow Ghee (clarifies butter): Formulated considering Ayurved Sar Sangrah; helps to reduce the mucous production which eases breathing and relieves sore throat. Also treat ailments like cough and cold, weakness, skin rashes, and pimples.
Anu Tailum (Oil): Formulated considering Ayurved Sar Sangrah; Effective for strengthing nerve cells and sensory organs; treat premature grey hair, hair fall, headache, and migraine. The combination is excellent for clearing the nasal and airway in the body and sinuses.
1. Can it be used by pregnant or lactating women/children / a person with a serious medical condition?
Ans. There is no harm to use for adults and children above 5 years of age. It is highly recommended to a concerned physician for directions.
2. How warm should be the solution to use?
Ans. Just enough warm to liquefy the ghee, as ghee tends to solidify. Kindly check the temperature before applying.
3. Can an asthmatic person consume this product?
Ans. Yes, as it helps combat severe congestion and clears the nasal cavity. Kindly concern the physician before use.