Allergy Rakshak Ghee: It is pure ghee or clarified butter in which a calculated quantity of Anu Tail has been added to remove the excess phlegm or congestion in the airways.
This combination when put in the nostrils, forms a layer on top of the nasal mucosa which does not let any allergen or organisms attack the nasal mucosa. It forms a protective barrier on top of the nasal mucosa. It rejuvenates the brain cells and energizes and refreshes the brain.
Ingredients: Shudh Gay Ka Desi Ghee(Ayurved Sar Sangrah) 10gms and Anu Tail(Ayurved Sar Sangrah) 10 gms
Method of application:
- Put the glass bottle in a bowl of warm water.
- When it becomes liquid, put 2-2 drops of this Allergy Rakshak Ghee in the nostrils with the dropper given alongside.
- Rest for at least 5 minutes after putting in the ghee.
1. Is this product healthy and safe to consume?
Ans. Yes. Allergy Rakshak Avaleha By Arogyam is made from natural, pure substances. The content and dosage have been formulated by M.D Ayurveda doctors with exceptional expertise in this field.
2. When and how should I take Allergy Rakshak Avaleha By Arogyam?
Ans. Half a spoon Twice a day with water
3. Are there any added preservatives?