- Maha Yograj Guggulu: It is an ayurvedic text that mentioned medicine that helps ease the inflammation and pain of the knee joint.
- Shallaki: This is an ayurvedic medicine that reduces inflammation. It can be safely called an ayurvedic pain killer.
- Glucosamine: It Reduces Pain and Knocking sounds in the knees. Very effective for regeneration of Cartilage or grease in Joints.
- Joint Rakshak Oil: Extracts of Nirgundi, Rasna, Ark patr, Punarnava, cooked in Sesame seed oil is ideal oil to be applied locally on the affected knee. It reduces pain and inflammation and improves the flexibility of the knee joint.
Dosage And Application:
- Maha Yograj Guggulu: 1 Tablet twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician.
- Shallaki: 1 tablet twice a day with water.
- Glucosamine:1 Tablet twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician.
- Joint Rakshak Oil: Apply locally and massage well on the joints for 10 minutes before bed.